BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lucky fill #2

So...as established, the last appointment I had with my surgeon I didn't get a fill due to an 8lb weight loss. This time around, however, that was not the case. I think I'd only lost 1lb in 2 weeks so it was time for some action. I now have 6cc's in a 10cc band. I can definitely feel a difference this time. I feel a huge difference in the way I have to eat and the amount of food I can take in at a time. It's a good feeling and definitely a relief after the nawing hunger I was feeling in between meals. I was still maintaining my calorie count of 1300, but it was a struggle trying to make it through the afternoons. But, with a tighter band also comes more restriction. Yesterday I got stuck twice. I'm starting to realize the importance of eating with a fork instead of your hands!! I think it's too hard to watch bite size when you are using your hands to eat...this resulted in a minor stuck incident at lunch...not good, but still didn't bring it up. I have been successful every time at just waiting for the food to go down, it's uncomfortable but causes a lot less irritation than bringing it back up. My second stuck incident was also a hand food but I think it was mostly stuck due to soggy crust. I had pizza, the Thin DeLite pizza from Papa Murphy's to be exact. As far as pizza goes, it's a pretty good option. The crust is super thin and crispy...unless you reheat it...and then is sticks...a lot! Waiting for relief from that one was a little more difficult...and I think caused some irritation so I put myself on liquids/super soft solids for the day!

At job #1, we are doing a Biggest Loser contest. Since it started 3 weeks ago, I am down 6lbs. It's nice but I'm hoping for more at my weigh in next week!! Mama wants a new iPod! lol. Today is also the start of working 7 days/week. The goal is to pay off all my credit cards in 6 months. After that it will be time to buckle down and go back to school!!! I'm really excited for that. It's been put on hold for too long!!! The good thing is that at job #2 I will be working some closing shifts so I won't have to be in until 12 or 1...that means I can sleep in...woot woot!!!

On a sad note, I cancelled my 24HR fitness membership. It's much easier to walk with my sister and do my Wii fit than try to go workout after work. I wasn't going. It was a waste of money that could be spent paying off debt!! So, now I just have to buckle down and really start walking my butt off!! That was what I was doing at 24HR anyway. They had me working on the treadmill and eliptical...so, I was not ready to utilize all they had to offer. Somewhere down the road I will want to do some strength training but not quite yet!

Aside from that, I got a haircut and I HATE IT!!!!! I don't know what she was thinking. It wasn't my normal hairstylist (Jill @ Hairspray Cafe...she effin rocks). And now I have no hair left...*sigh*. So now I just have to let it grow and never cut it again, lol. It's been so long since I absolutely hated a haircut that I almost cried!! There's nothing to be done, I hate it so much that I didn't even post pics on FB, lol! But alas, what do I do?

Well, I think that about sums up my last week or two. And hopefully I'll be able to get on here a little more...somewhere in my 70hr work weeks!!!

Peace, love and cupcakes!!
      Jordan

0 comments: