BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Overzealous...then honest.

So, if you remember, I posted awhile back that I had reached my half way point. That was so exciting for me, but also inaccurate. The hospital scale here at work is about -8lbs different than the scale at Malley and since Malley is where my progress is tracked, we'll be going with their measurements.  This seemed like a huge disappointment at first, then I had to take a deep breath and remember that I have come so far! My fill was 10 days ago and my body is adjusting really well to it now.  The scale at Malley the day of fill was 243. As previously mentioned, that was only down 2lbs since I had been previously, blah blah, same as before. Moving on to today, and this is the exciting part. As of this morning, the scale said 230...add the 8lbs to get my Malley total (lol) and I'm 238lbs. Which means that now I'm officially 7lbs from my half way point!! Yahoo!!!

I HAVE to get back on my exercise routine tomorrow. I took off after my fill since for 3-4 days my calorie/protein consumption was drastically reduced. The only problem was that I only worked out 1 days last week...gasp!!! So, there was some missed opportunity but now that my calories and protein are back on track.  The good news is that I really enjoy my workouts, it's just a matter of fitting them in, which I made a priority a couple weeks ago, need to make it a habit!!!

So, the great news is that I feel wonderful, both physically AND emotionally. I feel like my life is in a really good place and I'm ready for the challenges ahead. I can't wait to start up with school, after the disappointment with MCCKC I decided to spend the extra money and get a better education at JCCC. So, once the spring semester rolls around, I will be a student again :) So many things are uncontrollable in life, so much that we have no say in, but everyday we can make a conscious effort to be happy and make little changes in our lives. Sometimes those changes can make a huge difference in someone else's life.  Remember that the next time you wake up on the wrong side of the bed.  And decide to make it a good day instead!

Peace, happiness and much love
Jordan

0 comments: