BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Just a little bit more :)

Life is crazy & awesome at the moment. Just started school back up and I'm actually enjoying it. I'm taking Drawing & Media Methods II which is quite frightening for someone who does not have a good, solid drawing technique...but it'll get better, kinda the point of classes, I guess! I'm also taking an Art History Class on Modern Art since I loved my Renaissance to Modern class so well! And lastly a quite hippie friendly health class called Health & Wellness for Life.

Aside from that I have been working & trying to fulfill a nice social life :) I am in that "burning the candle at both ends" phase. It's hard for me to not see my friends but I am definitely suffering from some sleep deprivation! Luckily, I have 8 days off of work beginning Thursday so I get to celebrate my birthday with a bang!!! (Btw, my boyfriend is pretty awesome, too!)

And, I can proudly say that even with the .5cc removed from my band I went from 214.6 to 213.5. I have no clue how I have lost any but I won't complain. I have actually been rather indulgent & I've been trying to enjoy my little bit of extra food freedom during this time!! I get a fill on February 7th & I'll be ready to get it for sure! I have another 21lbs to lose by April 14th!! That would put me -100lbs & only 22lbs from my goal weight! I'm so excited!!!

Well, I just wanted to throw out a quick update!!! How's everyone else doing???

Jordan

0 comments: