BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My best friends and worst enemy...

Calories...oh how I hate them!! I am a FREAK about charting all the calories I eat, to the point where it freaks me out to go eat or can't find that particular food in the tracker. I have decided two things...1. One day of going over my calories will not make me gain back all 61lbs that I've lost. 2. Sometimes it's OK to cheat. I also realized that one of the things that could be contributing to my excellent weight loss is the fact that I eat between 1100 and 1300 cals/day...I was looking back on my dietitian notes and she said a good place would be 1600-1700cals, lol. But I am comfortable with the 1300 cals. My body has become accustomed to it and I am enjoying the results. I don't usually feel deprived, but that small time when I do, I feel like a failure...knowing how well I'm doing is helping me get past that, though. I have come so far...I am proud and I love what I have done!! Yay me!!!

Here is a vid update and then some belly pics....look at your own risk!!!

And here are the pics
The Day after surgery 
June 11th, 2 months post surgery
Today, August 25th...4 months post op and down 61lbs!!

0 comments: