BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 13, 2011

A new experience.

So, after I recounted the terrible Steak n Shake event and the flare up that occurred after, I noticed my band felt tighter. I knew this sometimes happens when bandsters get ill. Any type of illness can effect it but especially if you aren't taking in fluids like you should be. Anywho...I called up my surgeon's office and was on liquids for 48hrs then went back to regular food and now I'm all good!!! 

Small NSV (non scale victory) I walked past a long hallway of windows and caught my reflection and could really see the weight loss starting to show. It's minimal, but it's there. I really think what I have lost so far has given me a different kind of confidence. I feel more...empowered. Watch out world, Jordan's on the prowl!! Well, until next time my friends!!
    Peace, love and cupcakes,
               Jordan

0 comments: