BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 12, 2011

11 days and a plateau.

This morning the scale said 235...which means that I have only lost 8lbs since I saw Karen @ Malley on August 2nd. But, that's ok. I can't believe I'm actually saying that, but it's true. I have been kicking my own but for the last 5 months since surgery and my payoff is 57lbs lost! I decided last week that this isn't a contest. This is my life. And I haven't hit a real road block yet. How can I be upset about that? I'm maintaining my current weight which is spectacular since I increased my calorie intake by 100cals/day to make it 1400 cals/day. With my increase in activity plus if I need to cut calories in the future, I decided to do the increase now.

Speaking of exercise...I have been doing my cardio at least 3x/week, last week I did it 4 times!! Yay, I feel incredible!! And I only have to wait until Thursday to get my fill :) can't wait!! So many exciting changes are happening. I'm so excited to get started back with school in the Spring!! And all of my personal/body changes are incredible. This is also a good time to plug my other blog that is 365 Days of Awesome! It has really opened my eyes to all the little things taht make my life so full, blessed and amazing! I love it. Even the mundane can become amazing when you look at it differently! Anyway, that's what's going on in my life...what's going on in yours?

Peace and much love,
    Jordan

1 comments:

Libra Moon said...

Life is so strangeeee and interesting. I'm almost tempted to get a blog - 365 days of absurdities :P

Glad things are still going well with the band :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I couldn't work out how to reply to it :/ I enjoyed your enthusiasm though and am all about lemon squeezing :D