BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Defeat...well, not really

Ok, so this week as been terrible as far as my fitness/health routine was concerned. Mom spent the majority of the week at home which meant I was faced with my arch nemesis most of the week...FAST FOOD...dun dun dun!!!  So, needless to say the diet had a rough week. The thing is, I don't feel as good when I eat that crap...I'm learning that my body loves healthy food, food with lots of vitamins, minerals and protein...now if my stupid brain and tastebuds would get their act together!!! lol

Anyhow, I decided to work out three days, rest one, work out three, rest one, you get the idea. I think it will be better for my body if I rest every three. I'll also be doing cardio, strength training, cardio so that everything is getting a nice workout and I'm focusing on cardio. That's what my body needs until I can shed some pounds and start the more intense strength and weight training.

Ok, so I'm completely exhausted...back on the wagon tomorrow!!! The most important thing is knowing that even though I'm having a crappy week in the diet/exercise department, is that I'm gonna keep going. That's something that I am sure of...this is a commitment for my future and it's gonna be hard, but worth it.

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about my controversial blog post...just haven't had a chance to write it!!! 

1 comments:

Pazz said...

the good thing is if you screw up one day, you can start again the next day. :-)