BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2011 Heart Walk

This year I will be participating in the Kansas City Heart Walk in Theis Park on May 21st. It'll be 4miles to start a new me and hey, to contribute to a good cause! I'm really excited and can't wait to be a part of something huge!

If you want to help me out by donating or if you want to join me in my quest, go to
http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=426529&lis=0&kntae426529=0486D3A91CF6421FBC24AE68B574E026

Make sure you know my name, Jordan Johnson

Thanks in advance for your love and support!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi, I was googling info on the heartwalk and came across your blog. Love your story and hope everything goes great for you! I had never heard much about banding before but it's really interesting. Our family will be at the heartwalk as well(my son was born with a heart defect), maybe we will see you there!