BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

The time of my life!

Well folks. I've reached a crossroads in my life. I think I'm finally getting to a point where I'm able to see my progress and be proud of where I am. I'm enrolling at 24hr Fitness in a couple weeks when I know everything is fully healed. I will be starting back slowly at school in Fall (probably 1-2 classes) to finish the second half of my degree. I'm about to do a 5 mile walk for an awesome cause and I have the most amazing friends and family on the planet. After that, everything else is all gravy (low fat of course!)
Don't forget if you want to donate to the KC Heart Walk go here:
Any and all donations and or participation are greatly appreciated.

Well, on that note, I'm headed to Omaha for the weekend to watch the Royals minor league team the Storm Chasers play some ball! So excited! Hope everyone has an awesome weeked!!

Peace, love & cupcakes!

0 comments: