BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Patience, who me? lol

Ok, ok! I mentioned that I'm not patient at all, which proved all too true when I was working out today and decided to do my weigh in a day early! But...good news!

I'm down 1.5lbs in 6days!!!!!! Which means that in 13 days I am down 2.13lbs which is 13oz over my goal!!! And my goal isn't until tomorrow!!! YAY!!!! What an encouragement! Seriously, there are some tears in my eyes as I type this! 

Here's my big questions...should I take a couple days off a week to rest? I feel better overall when I workout everyday and my regime has been this:

Both are 30min workouts
Day A
Yoga
Strength Training
Aerobics
Yoga

Day B
Yoga
Aerobics
Yoga

So, I'm alternating between these days and I've been taking one day off, usually Sunday just to rest because I work all Sundays and I'm usually wiped out! lol

So, let me know what you think, 6 days a week, or less?

Peace and much love,
 


0 comments: