BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

New day, new view...

Well, I think I've made the decision to work out 3 days, rest 1 day. I think that will keep me motivated and rested throughout the week. 

In other news, I'm in week 3 of my weight loss journey and this is the first week where I want to eat everything sweet and salty in sight! lol...I've done ok, could have done better and will do better today, but yesterday was rough...lol. I managed to have salad for lunch and a small salad before dinner so I felt a little better. The good thing is that in our house everything sweet is sugar free so it's a little better anyway. 

I weigh myself once a week but my goals are set up for two weeks. I was a little discouraged because when I did my weekly weigh in yesterday I'd only lost .2lbs. That means I need to lose 1.8lbs to get my goal by next week. Still achievable, just a little harder to get there. I started a new medication which may be adding to the problem so hopefully I'll be adjusted to it soon!!!

But, no excuses...I just haven't been eating like I should have :(.... so, I'm considering joining Weigh Watchers. It's something that I'm hoping me and my Mom can do together. We are very close but I think being on this path together would only bring us closer and make us both healthier.

Anywho...I'll be posting later on about something that some people may not be aware of but is something that touches all of us everyday, bet you can't guess it. 

Headed to school to get an edukashin.

3 comments:

The Mini - Maker said...

Testing one two three :)

Pazz said...

maybe you can tweak your goal a bit...instead of thinking of it in pounds, set a goal to do so many hours of exercise a week and keep track of that. it was much easier for me to set a goal of 11 miles total a week than to say i'm going to lose 2 lbs a week. it'll be hard, but at least the holidays are out and you won't have the sweets temptations. :-)

Pazz said...

oh, it's vong (pazz)