BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In the beginning...

Well, here we go. I'm not hiding anything on here, so if you don't want to know personal stuff about Moi...STOP READING HERE...




Shoo


Go away...


You don't even want to know!

You're still reading???





Ok, good. If you're still with me, here goes. I'm 24 years old and for most of my life (probably all) I have been considered obese. Having said that, I love myself. I'm gorgeous, I don't need any affirmation on that part! The thing is, as I get older I realize certain things...I don't want to be one of those parents who can't get down on the floor and play with their kids. I want to be able to take a flight of stairs without sweating my ass off! I want to wear some high heels and not feel like my feet are on fire after 20mins. The most important thing is I want to be happy! If you know me, you know I am a VERY happy person, but since I started this journey 6 days ago, my life has been AMAZING. I am feeling better, happier, healthier and even more energetic (I know, you didn't think it could happen!) 

I have a wonderful support system of people who are all being so incredibly encouraging and helpful but this blog is for me...just me. If I get some followers, awesome! I hope that we can share a little bit in our lives and help each other out...if not, who cares? I'm in this for the long haul and for me.



I'm 24 years old and I weigh 284lbs as of today (I don't have measurement but I'll get them. I wear a size 24 pant, kind of ironic. My goal is to have lost 30lbs by January 1st, 2011. I have lost 1.8lbs in the 6 days since I started my new life. I am proud...so proud of myself for doing this. It's probably the biggest commitment I've ever made to myself...scratch that...it IS the biggest commitment I've ever made to myself and I plan to keep it.

Peace and much love,
    Jordan

0 comments: